From Makerworks Wiki
Sep 10, 2015
- We now have a bicycle work-stand (also with tools)! It lives in the back room for the time being.
Sep 4, 2015
- As of the extended exec meeting, 20150820, we have new machine classifications. They can be found here.
- These classifications correspond with what is allowable for mentors to use off hours.
- Note that users are not allowed off-hours access to the shop unless two mentors are present, thereby "opening" the Makerworks.
- Please sign up for When I Work (see Charlie's email) and download the app
--Mw-admin 09:55, 5 September 2015 (EDT)
Aug 2, 2015
- Policy update: for consistency and ease of enforcments, no braclets, necklaces, rings or watches are allowed at any time regardless of machines being used.
- Reminder: no headphones at anytime, including in the couch area.
- Reminder: consider the "restaurant server" mentality. Walk around, check on users, ask if everything is ok, etc.